Viewing your job status on the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom Pitney Bowes Reporting Site
You can view the status of your jobs on the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom Pitney Bowes Reporting Site.
- Go to the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site and sign in with your email address and password. Your custom reporting site address (https://yourcustomerid.dtpcloudsystems.net) can be found in your welcome email and your Statement of Work.
- To view your submitted jobs, select Monitoring > Submitted.
The job status symbol is displayed in the Status column. See Job Statuses below for details.
- To view your booked jobs, select Monitoring > Booked.
- To view your closed jobs, select Monitoring > Closed.
(Optional) Use date field to change the date range of closed files that are displayed. The date selection is only available when viewing Closed jobs.
- To view jobs with errors, select Monitoring > Errors.
|This print job has been received but processing has not yet completed|
|Processing is in progress, but allocation to print centers is not yet complete|
|Processing complete, all Jupiter distribution has finished and the files are available for download by the print center|
|All print centers have received and processed this job, and each shows a minimum status of Printed|
|All print centers have completed this work item and placed your items in the mail|
|This job has been automatically closed as a result of Jupiter processing. This happens for email transmissions or when you supply property data to affect the Job on submission.|
Status at a single print location
These values reflect a single workflow at the individual print center. To view the print center status, click on the Supervision Status, then click on a selected row.
|The download from our servers has been initiated and is currently still in progress|
|Download has completed and the fulfillment workflow has commenced at this print center|
|This print center has registered that the printing phase of your work items is complete|
|This work item is complete and all items have been posted|
UPDATED: August 14, 2021