You can view the status of your jobs on the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom Pitney Bowes Reporting Site.
- Go to the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site and sign in with your email address and password. Your custom reporting site address (https://yourcustomerid.dtpcloudsystems.net) can be found in your welcome email and your Statement of Work.
- To view your submitted jobs, select Monitoring > Submitted.
The job status symbol is displayed in the Status column. See Job Statuses below for details.
- To view your booked jobs, select Monitoring > Booked.
- To view your closed jobs, select Monitoring > Closed.
(Optional) Use date field to change the date range of closed files that are displayed. The date selection is only available when viewing Closed jobs.
- To view jobs with errors, select Monitoring > Errors.
|This print job has been received but processing has not yet completed|
|Processing is in progress, but allocation to print centers is not yet complete|
|Processing complete, all Jupiter distribution has finished and the files are available for download by the print center|
|All print centers have received and processed this job, and each shows a minimum status of Printed|
|All print centers have completed this work item and placed your items in the mail|
|This job has been automatically closed as a result of Jupiter processing. This happens for email transmissions or when you supply property data to affect the Job on submission.|
Status at a single print location
These values reflect a single workflow at the individual print center. To view the print center status, click on the Supervision Status, then click on a selected row.
|The download from our servers has been initiated and is currently still in progress|
|Download has completed and the fulfillment workflow has commenced at this print center|
|This print center has registered that the printing phase of your work items is complete|
|This work item is complete and all items have been posted|
UPDATED: February 24, 2021