In order for the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom to print and mail your files, you must first upload them. If you are unable to use the Document Submission Tool, you can upload using the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site instead.
- Go to the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site and sign in with your email address and password. Your custom reporting site address (https://yourcustomerid.dtpcloudsystems.net) can be found in your welcome email and your Statement of Work.
- Select Document > Quick Job Create.
- Enter the information about the folder you are uploading:
- Create a Description: A meaningful description of the documents being added. You can use this to search for the job later if needed.
- Profile: Select the appropriate profile from the list. This will be supplied to you via the Statement of Work from Pitney Bowes.
- Add File: Click Choose file and select the file you wish to upload. You can upload a single file or multiple files one after the other.
- Click Upload.
- Once all of the files have been uploaded, click Submit. If your setup does not require job approval, you are finished.
- If job approval is required by your setup, you will need to approve your job before it will be printed and mailed.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021