Printing a ship request in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
Once a ship request has been created, you can print it when you are ready to send the package.
- Once the ship request is printed, the status changes to Printed. You can no longer interact with this record.
- The ship request list is sorted by Request #. Request numbers are automatically assigned to requests in the order they are created, starting with 1.
- The Request # is also shown in your History.
- Ship requests that are deleted are removed from the Ship Request list, but the Request # is still assigned to the deleted request. Subsequent ship requests will use the next available number.
- If the label information is changed after clicking Print from the Ship Requests screen, the changes will be reflected in your History, but the Ship Request list will continue to show the original details.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- From the Print menu, select Ship Requests.
- For any ship request with the status of Created, select Print.
- (Optional) Scroll up to verify or change the shipping options.
- Select Print.
- Select the desired label options.
- Select Print.
- From the
menu, select Manage Ship Requests.
- You can also access ship requests from the Active Ship Requests tab on the Home screen, or from the Ship Request (Optional) field when creating a shipping label.
- Select Create Label next to the ship request you wish to print.
- Verify, change, or add any shipping options as needed.
- Select Print Shipping Label.
- If the Print Options window appears, select the desired options and select Print.
UPDATED: April 26, 2022