Note: If you cannot connect to Pitney Bowes through your meter, or if you have a blank screen, you may not be able to transfer the funds to your account. Return the defective meter to Pitney Bowes, and the funds will be credited to your account 7 - 10 business days after Pitney Bowes receives the meter.
Contact customer support before removing funds from the meter. Your meter will not function after withdrawing funds.
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select the Options button from the list on the left.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Meter Withdrawal.
- Select Transfer all funds.
- The system connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Center (this may take a few moments). The touchscreen displays the status of the process.
- When the Transfer Successful screen displays, select Continue.
- At the prompt Print Funds Report?, select Yes and insert an envelope or tape strip into the machine.
- Check that the available amount shows a zero ($000.000) dollar amount.
If you are returning, replacing or upgrading your meter and have any questions about the status of the postage return, see How to manage your funds when returning, replacing or upgrading your meter
UPDATED: February 16, 2021