If you are unsure of your SendPro C, SendPro+ model number, refer to Related topics.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled on your machine:
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen.
- Select an account.
If you have only a single account, once you select that account the device will remember that account the next time you start Envelope Printing.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to display a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Retail Metered for a First-Class mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Select any special services required.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck; the machine automatically feeds the envelope and prints the postage.
Note: If you have previously printed any envelopes, you may get a message that transactions are being uploaded. Once the upload completes, you see the message "Transaction upload status, Upload success" with a check mark. Tap the check mark.
UPDATED: February 16, 2021