Ordering supplies from your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto (8H00, 9H00)
You can order supplies directly from your device using the Supplies app.
- On the Home screen, tap SendPro Apps, then tap Supplies.
- If this is the first time you are using the Supplies app, read the Terms & Conditions and tap the box to agree to the terms.
- Enter the email and password you use for your device.The Supplies app opens.
The Supplies app home screen displays your device's serial number, the current ink level, and how many items are in your cart. From this screen you can perform the following tasks.
- Obtain detailed help
Tap the "i" to open the online operator guide. This contains detailed information on using the Supplies app.
- View alerts and notifications
Tap the Bell icon to view your order status or any notifications.
- View the items in your cart
Tap the Cart icon to view all of the items in your shopping cart. You can increase or decrease the quantity of each item, remove it completely, or tap Start Checkout to go to checkout.
- View product details for any item
Tap anywhere on the product card for an item to view detailed information. This information also appears when you tap the Buy Now button.
- Select and buy an item or add it to your cart
Tap Add to Cart to add the item to your shipping cart. When you tap Buy Now, enter your account password. You then see the Checkout screen where you can complete your order.
If you do not use in the AutoInk program, as soon as ink level for your device drops below 20%, an Order Now button appears next to Your Ink Level in the Supplies app.
To order ink, tap Order Now.
If you enrolled in AutoInk, the service automatically orders ink for you.
UPDATED: September 09, 2021