Follow these steps to run the Out of Box procedure on the SendPro® 300:Note:
If this is the first time running the Out of Box procedure, go to step 6.
- From the Home screen, select Options.
- Select Reset Out Of Box.
- Select Continue.
- Unplug the large power cable.
- Wait 20 seconds. The display should turn off.
- Plug the large power cable back in.
Note: If you unplug the small power cable, you may need to wait as long as 3 minutes for network connectivity to be restored before continuing.
- On the Welcome screen, select Get Started.
- The Getting Started screen will say Checking Connections.
- Select the Device ID. (The Device ID can be found on a sticker on the back of the meter.)
- The Verifying Connection screen will verify that you have a connection to the Internet.
If this step fails, verify that the Internet cable is plugged into the back and the connection lights on the left side of the meter are solid green and blinking green. If they are not, wait 3 minutes and see if the lights change. If they do not change, see Resolve connection errors on the SendPro 300
- Enter Account Email to add the meter to your pitneybowes.com account, or select Skip.
- If you have not already done so, connect your label printer and turn it on.
Note: If you do not have a label printer, select the blue link to skip this section and go to step 17.
- Once the LED light on the printer is green, select Continue.
- Press Print to print a test label.
- If the label is good, press Continue.
- If the label did not print or is not good, press Try Again to print another test label.
- Create Security PIN:
- To enter a Security PIN (also known as a lock code):
- Select Continue.
- Enter your desired code and select >, then select Continue.
- Enter the code again and select >, then select Confirm.
Note: The Security Pin is required if the meter goes to sleep. The meter will go to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- If you do not want to use a Security PIN, select Skip.
- Select your Time Zone.
- Select Continue three times to complete the Out Of Box procedure.
The machine will display the Mail screen. If install mode has never been run, you will be prompted to run Install mode
UPDATED: February 19, 2021