Deleting a custom preset removes all the values assigned to it and removes it from the Preset menu.Caution:
Deleted presets cannot be recovered.
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select Custom Presets from the list on the left.
- Select Delete a Preset. The display lists all presets.
- Select the preset you want to delete.
- At the prompt to clear the preset, select Yes. The system confirms that the preset has been deleted.
- Select Continue to return to the Custom Preset screen.
UPDATED: November 02, 2016