Products affected: SendPro® 300
To edit an account name:
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select Select an Account.
- Select Edit an account.
- If the Supervisor password has been enabled, you are prompted to enter it. Enter the 4-digit Supervisor password and select the Return key on the keypad. The Edit an Account screen displays.
- Select an account from the list displayed, or enter the account number and select the Return key.
- If an Account Password has been assigned to this account, you will be prompted to enter it. Enter the 4-digit Account Password and select Continue.
- Select Edit Account Name.
- Enter a new name when prompted and select the Return key. You return to the Edit an Account screen.
- Select Clear (back arrow) to return to the Accounts Management screen.
- When you are finished editing accounts, select Clear (back arrow) to return to the Mail screen.
UPDATED: June 08, 2021