How to configure PDX access in the USPS Business Customer Gateway for SendSuite Live and SendSuite Xpress
Learn how to configure PDX access in the USPS Business Customer Gateway (BCG) for SendSuite Live and SendSuite Xpress.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live, SendSuite® Xpress
Transitioning from FTP to PDX requires the PDX access to be configured in the USPS Business Customer Gateway (BCG). If you already have a BCG account, you may use that account by verifying that you have PDX access (under the Shipping Services tab). However, USPS recommends that customers set up a PDX-specific user account as follows:
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://gateway.usps.com/.
- Select Register for Free.
- Continue the account creation process through the Find My Address step.
- In the Find My Address step, select Company Identifier and enter your CRID.
- Verify the company name associated with the CRID matches the your company name. If not, contact the USPS Help Desk at 877-264-9693 option #1.
- In the Add Services section, choose I’d like to custom select services and select Parcel Data Exchange. Do not agree to become the Business System Administrator (BSA).
- Configure SMS Account Recovery (optional, but recommended):
- Open a web browser and go to http://www.usps.com
- Sign in with your new PDX account credentials.
- In the upper right corner, select Hi [user name] and select Your Profile.
- Select the Preferences link.
- Select the Account Recovery link, then select the Verify button.
- Enter a company mobile phone number.
- Select the Generate Code button. A code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the code that was sent to your mobile phone.
- Select the Validate Code button.
- Select the box next to Recovery Mobile Phone Number to opt into the service.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021