few suggestion to help improve speed when processing large files in piom
1. Use a Region object instead of a Boundary object to determine the start, and end of a mailpiece; the process speed of a Region object is faster than a Boundary objects.
2. Use advance indexing instead of regular indexing:
-Extract the start and end position of the document then index the document
-Please refer to the reference guide: \MGR2.5.10\doc\VDE_RG.pdf (pages 145-146)
3. Using a resolution of 300 may help too if the resolution is set to 600.
4. Do parallel PDF-In processing, Using multiple PDF-In clients.
5. With the profile option VDEPERFORMANCE=YES you can determine the time each object takes during the process, all the information will be populated to the SYSTEM.LOG
UPDATED: November 03, 2017