The ZIP code printed by your postage meter should be either your ZIP code or the ZIP code of the post office picking up your mail. If your postage meter is printing the incorrect ZIP code, a new one will need to be prepared for you Pitney Bowes, then downloaded onto your meter.
- Create a case for Pitney Bowes support to request the new ZIP code be prepared for you to download. Please have your model number and the new ZIP code ready. You will not be able to complete the rest of the steps until we have prepared the new ZIP code for you.
- Make sure the network cable is connected to the blue jack on the back of the machine, or the machine is connected via the WiFi Connection Device.
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- From the Mail screen, select Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- Select Enter.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transfer.
You do not have to add postage to your meter to change the ZIP code.
UPDATED: June 13, 2018