Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to create a custom preset:
To create a custom preset:
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select Default Preset on the left.
- Set the meter to the class and any services you want on the new custom preset.
- Once all mailing preset settings have been made, select Done.
- Select Custom Preset on the left.
- Select Define New Preset.
- You will be prompted to accept or review the values.
- To accept the values, select Yes: Store Preset and the system will prompt for the name of this preset.
- Enter a name for the preset. Names can be up to twelve alphanumeric characters, including spaces.
- When finished, press the -> key to save the new values.
- To review the values, select No: Review Values and the values will be displayed.
- Press the back arrow key once to return to the previous screen, where you can choose to accept the values
- Press the back arrow key multiple times to return to the mailing options screen and make any desired changes to the mailing settings.
- Press Done and continue from step 5.
- Select Continue to return to the Custom Preset screen, or press Home to return to the Home screen.
If you require additional assistance, contact customer support at 1-800-522-0020 from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: June 26, 2017