The Default Preset comes pre-configured on your machine, but can be changed. This preset should contain the most frequently used values for postage amount and class.
Watch this video to learn how to create a First-Class Letter Normal Preset on your SendPro® 300:
Follow these steps to change the default preset:
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select the mail class and any services that you want applied to the new Default Preset.
- Select Custom Preset on the left.
- Select Define Default Preset.
- You will be prompted to choose if all current values are correct.
- If you select No: Review Values, the system will display the current values and allow you to adjust the values.
- If you select Yes: Store Preset, the values are saved as the new Default Preset values.
- Select Continue to return to the Custom Presets menu, or Home to return to the Home screen.
If you require additional assistance, contact customer support at 1-800-522-0020 from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: September 14, 2016