Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about using SendPro Online
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about using SendPro Online.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
- How do I set up a UPS account?
- How do I set up a FedEx account?
- How do set a default sender address?
- I have a list of addresses. How can I get them into SendPro Online?
- How do I add postage?
- How do I change how I pay for postage?
- How do I change my subscription payment method?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp sheet?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp roll?
- How do I print postage on an envelope?
- How do I send a certified mail envelope?
- How do I reprint a stamp?
- How do I send something that weighs more than 13 oz.?
The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- Can I add tracking to my first-class letter?
No, but Certified Mail and Return Receipt extra services are available for proof of mailing. Select those services under Add Extra Services and attach the required forms to the first-class letter.
- How do I send a domestic package?
- How do I send an international or military package?
- How do I find information about a package I sent?
- How do I reprint a shipping label?
- Can I print a label without a date?
USPS return labels are always dated. FedEx and UPS labels are not dated and do not expire.
- I see the message "Oops! Something went wrong". What should I do?
- My printer isn't listed in PitneyShip. What should I do?
- My stamp sheets aren't lined up right. How can I fix it?
- I see the message "DEVICE HUB Connection error". What should I do?
Don't see an answer for your question? Provide an answer to Did this article answer your question? below and let us know what your question is.
UPDATED: January 17, 2024