Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for SendPro Online and PitneyShip
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about SendPro Online and PitneyShip.
Products affected: SendPro® Online, PitneyShip™
- What is PitneyShip?
PitneyShip is our new shipping and mailing software that replaces SendPro Online.
- How do I get PitneyShip?
Your account will be automatically moved from SendPro Online to PitneyShip. You will be notified via email before this happens.
- How do I learn how to use PitneyShip?
All of our help topics have been updated to include instructions for both SendPro Online and PitneyShip. Once you open a topic, just select the option that matches your screen to go to the correct instructions.
- What is DeviceHub?
DeviceHub is a program that connects your printers and scales to PitneyShip. DeviceHub is required for printing stamp rolls and envelopes in PitneyShip.
- How do I get DeviceHub?
- How do I sign up for PitneyShip?
- How do set a default sender address?
- How do I install the SendPro Online Mobile App?
- How do I change my subscription payment method?
- I have a list of addresses. How can I get them into SendPro Online or PitneyShip?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp sheet?
- How do I print stamps on a stamp roll?
- How do I print postage on an envelope?
- How do I send a certified mail envelope?
- How do I send something that weighs more than 13 oz.?
The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- How do I send a certified mail package?
- How do I send an international or military package?
- How do I track a package I sent?
- How do I find information about a package I sent?
- How do I use Electronic Return Receipts?
- I see the message "Oops! Something went wrong". What should I do?
- I can't get labels to print in Safari or Firefox. What should I do?
- I'm having trouble printing envelopes. What should I do?
- My stamp sheets aren't lined up right. How can I fix it?
Don't see an answer for your question? Provide an answer to Did this article answer your question? below and let us know what your question is.
UPDATED: April 26, 2022