Printing stamp sheets in SendPro Online
Stamps must be printed on Pitney Bowes stamp sheets. Each stamp sheet has a unique serial number and contains either 20 or 25 blank stamp stickers. Older sheets with 25 stamps (SL-SPM01) have serial numbers that start with "A", and newer sheets with 20 stamps (SL-SPM11) have serial numbers that start with a character other than "A". The system keeps track of how many stamps you print with each serial number, so you do not have to use the entire sheet at once.
The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- From the Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Sheet.
- Enter the serial number of the stamp sheet you will print and select Accept. If you have printed stamps before, the most recently used sheet is already selected.
- From the Quantity menu, choose the number of stamps you wish to print. The stamp sheet image shows a preview of the stamps that will print.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Print.
- If printing from a web browser, a PDF of the stamp sheet opens in a new browser window or tab. Use your browser's print function to print this file.
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date on Stamp menu .
Note: Stamp dates change to the next day automatically at 5PM in your time zone.
To print stamps with no date on them, choose Print without a date from the Mailing Date on Stamp menu . Stamps without a date can only be printed from the SendPro Online software.
From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu , choose the value of the stamps you wish to print.
- To choose a mail class that is not listed, select Choose another mail class, choose the desired Type and Weight, and select Accept.
- International letter is found under Choose another mail class.
- The maximum weight for a stamp is 13 ounces. To send something that weighs more than that, create a shipping label.
- If you have the attached USB scale, you can select the scale icon to weigh the item on the scale.
Select Add Another Stamp Value  and choose the number and stamp class.
To use a different stamp sheet, select Switch sheet > Add a new stamp sheet .
Select Cost account at the bottom , then choose the desired account from the menu that appears.
To add extra services such as certified mail:
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code field .
To mark cells as damaged so that they will not be printed on (for example, if a stamp was accidentally pulled off):
- Select Mark cells as damaged .
- Click on the cells you wish to mark as damaged. To unmark cells that were incorrectly marked as damaged, click on them.
- Select Remove.
To clear the stamp selections and start over, select Remove all stamps .
Select Test Print . Test prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage. If your test sheet is not aligned properly, see Stamp sheets not aligned properly when printed.
UPDATED: September 14, 2023