Envelopes can only be printed from the SendPro Online software. Envelopes cannot be printed from the web version of SendPro Online. Need the app?
- Double-click on the SendPro desktop shortcut icon, or select Windows Start > All Programs > SendPro to launch the SendPro Online software.
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Envelopes.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the envelope as needed.
- Select Print.
Changing the postage class or amount
To print a postage amount other than First-Class Letter:
Adding extra services
- Select the First-Class Mail Letter menu  and select Choose another mail class.
- Enter the Weight.
- If you have the attached USB scale, place the item on the scale and select the scale icon to weigh it.
- Select the Mail Class you wish to use.
- Select Accept.
To add extra services such as certified mail:
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Printing addresses on the envelope
- Select the Add sender address or the Add recipient address box  on the envelope.
- Enter the address, or select the Choose from Address Book icon to choose an address from the address book.
- Select Accept & Verify. In order for the address to be verified, the city, state, and ZIP Code must match.
Printing more than one envelope with the same settings
Select the number of envelopes from the "1" drop-down menu .
Printing multiple envelopes with different addresses and the same postage amount
- Select Print multiple envelopes with multiple addresses , then select Add Addresses.
- In the Add Recipient Address window, either:
- Enter the address manually and select Accept & Verify, or
- Select the Choose from Address Book icon to choose addresses from your address book, check the boxes next to the desired addresses, and select OK.
Changing the envelope size
Select Change size  and choose the desired size. Only #9 and #10 envelopes are supported.
Changing the mailing date
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date on Stamp menu .
Assigning the envelope cost to a cost account
Select Cost account at the bottom , then choose the desired account from the menu that appears.
Entering notes for your transaction history
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Changing the ZIP code the mail is being sent from
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code  field.
Seeing how the envelope will look when printed (print preview)
To turn off the dotted lines so that you can see how the envelope will look when printed:
- Select Print Preview .
- If multiple addresses are selected, use the arrows to scroll through the envelope previews.
- When finished, select Design View to return to editing the envelope.
Printing a test envelope
Select Test Print . Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
Select Clear envelope . In the Confirm Clear Envelope window, select Clear.
Adding a QR code
Select the desired Add QR code  location on the envelope.
UPDATED: February 17, 2021