Printing envelopes in SendPro Online
Envelopes can be printed on most inkjet or laser printers. Envelopes must be printed using the SendPro Online software. They cannot be printed from the classic web version of SendPro. Need the SendPro Online software?
The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- Double-click on the SendPro desktop shortcut icon, or select Windows Start > All Programs > SendPro to launch the SendPro Online software.
- From the Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Envelopes.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the envelope as needed.
- Select Print.
To print a postage amount other than First-Class Letter:
- Select the First-Class Mail Letter menu  and select Choose another mail class.
- Enter the Weight.
- If you have the attached USB scale, place the item on the scale and select the scale icon to weigh it.
- Select the Mail Class you wish to use.
- Select Accept.
- Select Add extra services .
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
- Select the Add sender address or the Add recipient address box  on the envelope.
- Enter the address, or select the Choose from Address Book icon to choose an address from the address book.
- Select Accept & Verify. In order for the address to be verified, the city, state, and ZIP Code must match.
Select the number of envelopes from the "1" drop-down menu .
- Select Print multiple envelopes with multiple addresses , then select Add Addresses.
- In the Add Recipient Address window, either:
- Enter the address manually and select Accept & Verify, or
- Select the Choose from Address Book icon to choose addresses from your address book, check the boxes next to the desired addresses, and select OK.
Select Change size  and choose the desired size. Only #9 and #10 envelopes are supported.
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date menu .
Note: Stamp dates change to the next day automatically at 5PM in your time zone.
Select Cost account at the bottom , then choose the desired account from the menu that appears.
Select Add memo / reference , enter the memo (up to 50 characters), and select Accept.
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code  field.
To turn off the dotted lines so that you can see how the envelope will look when printed:
- Select Print Preview .
- If multiple addresses are selected, use the arrows to scroll through the envelope previews.
- When finished, select Design View to return to editing the envelope.
Select Test Print . Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
Select Clear envelope . In the Confirm Clear Envelope window, select Clear.
Select the desired Add QR code  location on the envelope. Use the form to select the type of information you want the QR code to contain and fill in the information. A QR code can be made to contain any one of the following items:
- Plain text
- Telephone number
- Website address
- Email address
UPDATED: October 16, 2023