Print a single account report to create a record of the number of pieces run and the amount of postage used since the account was last reset. Run this report only if the Departmental Accounting feature is set up on your system.
Follow these steps to print a single account report:
- Press Reports.
- (Step for DM100i and DM200L only) Select Printable report.
- Select Single Accounts Rpt.
- Enter your account number.
- When prompted, insert a tape sheet or envelope into the meter.
- The meter returns to the Printable reports menu once the report prints.
- Press Clear (back arrow key) to return to the Report type menu, or press Home to return to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us
options below, if you need further assistance.Important:
This only applies to meters with the optional Standard Accounting package. Contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative for information about options and pricing.
UPDATED: May 28, 2020