Follow one of these methods to check your postage account balances:
Before you begin
Make sure that your system is connected to PC Meter Connect, a SmartLink™(DM100i and DM200L), a USB Ethernet Connectivity Kit (DM125 and DM225), or WiFi Connection Device (DM125 and DM225) in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center. If your meter is not yet connected, see the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, DM225 Install Guide
Using your meter
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- The meter connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Center. Various screens display, showing the status of the process. Once connected, the amount in the account displays:
- Prepaid: amount of prepaid funds remaining
- Other: amount available with Purchase Power
Using PC Meter Connect (DM125, DM225 only):
- In PC Meter Connect, on the postage tab, the PB Postage prepaid balance and Purchase Power balances are displayed.
- Press Get Balance to update the totals.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: February 10, 2021