Selecting the default FedEx account in SendPro Online
A system-wide default FedEx account can be set by the SendPro administrator. Each user can also set their own default account, which overrides the default set by the administrator (SendPro Classic only).
Select your version of SendPro Online
There are currently two versions of SendPro Online. Click on the image that matches your SendPro Online Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
Selecting the system default FedEx account
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. This will be the default account for all users who do not have a different default account set (see below for details).
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select the Manage link next to the account you wish to update.
- Select the Make this my default FedEx account box.
- Select Save. The system default account has a star next to it on the Shipping Carriers page.
Selecting your personal default FedEx account
This setting can be set by each user. Individual user preferences override the default account set by the system Admin.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Under Default FedEx Account, select the desired account.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. This will be the default account for all users.
- Select Settings > Carriers.
- Select the arrow next to the account you wish to set as default.
- Select the Make this my default account box.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: November 04, 2021