The Single Account Summary report provides the postage amount and number of pieces applied for a single account (if the Departmental Accounting feature is set up on your system).
To print a Single Account Summary report:
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select the Reports button from the list on the left.
- Select Single Account Summary.
- Select an account from the list displayed, or enter the account number and select the Return key.
- When prompted, insert an envelope or tape strip into the machine. The report is printed and you are returned to the Printable Reports menu.
The Single Account Summary report contains the following fields:
Acct Name: Name assigned to this account when it was set up.
Acct Number: Number automatically assigned to this account when it was set up.
Pieces: Total mail pieces printed against that account.
Postage: Total postage charged against that account.
UPDATED: May 29, 2020