You can clear the postage totals on an account when necessary (for example, at the end of a fiscal year).
IMPORTANT: Make certain that you want to delete the account. Once you do, the account information is gone. We suggest you print an accounting report
first before clearing.
- From the Home screen select Mail.
- Select Select an Account.
- Select Clear an account. If a Supervisor password is required, enter it.
- When the screen says Clear an Account, select an account from the list displayed, or enter the account number and select the Return key.
- At the confirm clear prompt, select Yes to clear the account. The account is cleared and you are returned to the Accounts menu. If you do not wish to clear the account, select No.
UPDATED: February 17, 2021