Viewing your history in SendPro Online
You can view the history of your shipping labels, stamp printing, postage purchases (refills), and refunds.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can view the history of your parcels, shipping labels, stamp printing, postage purchases (refills), and refunds. History data is kept online for 25 months.
- From the menu at the top, select History > Shipping & Postage History.
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown, showing the history of your past shipments.
- Select the tab for the type of history you wish to view:
- Shipments: Your shipping label printing history
- USPS Stamps: Your USPS stamp printing history
- USPS Stamp Refunds: Your USPS stamp refund history
- Postage: Your postage purchase (refill) history
- USPS Label Refunds: Your USPS label refund history
- SendPro Mailstation: Postage printed on your SendPro Mailstation (You will only see this tab if you have a SendPro Mailstation.)
- To view the details of a particular item in the list, select the arrow to open it.
- (Optional) To filter the list further, use the date or other filters at the top of the list.
- (Optional) To export the current list as a report, select the Export icon at the top of the list.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023