No printer selection window when printing stamps in the SendPro Online software
When clicking Print for stamp sheets, stamp rolls, or envelopes in the SendPro Online software, the printer selection window does not appear and instead, you receive a prompt to download a file.
Solution 1: If printing stamp sheets, try using SendPro in your web browser
If you are printing stamp sheets, try using SendPro Online in your web browser instead of using the SendPro Online software.
If the issue is not resolved, or if you are printing envelopes, try solution 2.
Solution 2: Refresh the SendPro Online software
Click the Refresh button in the SendPro Online software, then try again.
If the issue is not resolved, try solution 3.
Solution 3: Clear the SendPro Online software cache
See Clearing the cache in the SendPro Online software.
If the issue is not resolved, try solution 4.
Solution 4: Remove any problem printers
- Locate the printers list:
- Windows 7: Select Windows Start > Devices and Printers.
- Windows 10: In the Windows search bar, type Control Panel, click on Control Panel, and open Devices and Printers.
- Locate any printers which have a yellow caution sign. This may be preventing the SendPro Online software from properly displaying any printers.
- Right-click on the problem printer and choose Remove Device.
Caution: If you are unsure if the printer is needed or can be removed, contact your system administrator.
- Restart the SendPro Online software.
If the issue is not resolved after performing all of the troubleshooting steps above, restart your computer. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022