Only users with an Admin role can reset other users' passwords.
To reset a user's password:
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Users. This will display a list of current users.
- (Optional) To search for a specific user, enter part of the user's name or email address into the Search box at the top of the Users list.
- (Optional) To view specific user types, select the All Users filter menu at the top of the Users list and select the type of users you want to see (All Users, Active, Inactive, or Invited).
- Select the gear icon to the right of the user whose password you wish to reset.
- Select Reset password. The user will receive an email to reset their password.
UPDATED: November 05, 2018