The SendPro 300 downloads rates automatically. If you turn the meter off at night, follow the steps to perform a manual rate update to ensure that you print accurate postage. Then confirm your USPS rates.
300 meter updates automatically. Ensure that you keep your meter turned on and connected to your network to get automatic updates, which are delivered during the evening hours.
Manually download USPS rates or software updates
- Select Mail from the Home screen.
- Select Add Postage from the list on the left.
- Select Check PbP balance.
- Select No.
Note: You do not have to add funds to update the USPS rates.
- An Update Available screen displays if there an update is available. Otherwise, the meter returns to the Mail screen.
- Select Get Update Now.
- Select Continue when Success! Install Completed displays.
- Follow any additional prompts.
Important: Do not remove power to the machine or disconnect the Internet connection to the Pitney Bowes Data Center during a system upgrade or rates download.
Once you download the new USPS rates to your meter, the new rates automatically take effect on Sunday, January 24, 2021.
Confirm that your rates updated successfully
- Wait for two hours after updating the USPS rates.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button for your meter to confirm that your update installed successfully:
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: January 04, 2021