Products affected: SendPro® 300 (PRZ0)
The SendPro 300 downloads rates automatically. If you turn the meter off at night, follow the steps to perform a manual rate update to ensure that you print accurate postage. Then confirm your USPS rates.
- Automatic updates
- Manually download USPS rates or software updates
- Confirm that your rates updated successfully
- Select Mail from the Home screen.
- Select Add Postage from the list on the left.
- Select Check PbP balance.
- Select No.
Note: You do not have to add funds to update the USPS rates.
- An Update Available screen displays if there an update is available. Otherwise, the meter returns to the Mail screen.
- Select Get Update Now.
- Select Continue when Success! Install Completed displays.
- Follow any additional prompts.
Important: Do not remove power to the machine or disconnect the Internet connection to the Pitney Bowes Data Center during a system upgrade or rates download.
- Wait for two hours after updating the USPS rates.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button for your meter to confirm that your update installed successfully:
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021