If you want to seal envelopes without printing any postage, use the Seal Only, No Printing
mode. You can use this feature even if there is no tape or postage in your machine.
To use the Seal Only mode:
- Press Seal.
- Select Seal Only, No Printing.
- If necessary, adjust the thickness adjustment knob and the light mail/postcard selection knob.
- Place the mail on the feed deck. If Auto-Start has been disabled, press Start to begin the mail run.
- To return to printing, press Seal.
- Select Sealer on or Sealer off.
UPDATED: November 28, 2016