Cleaning the printer nozzle on the DM300C-DM475
Learn how to clean the printer nozzle on the DM300C, DM400C, DM450C and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
Follow these steps to clean the printer nozzle by purging the print head. These steps can resolve poor print quality:
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Clean Printer Nozzle.
- Select Purge C as the option to purge the system.
- When the purge is complete, the screen displays Cleaning Complete. Select Print Test Pattern?
- If the print pattern looks clear (not blurry and without broken lines), the print test is good. Press Home to return to the main screen.
- If the pattern has broken or missing lines or looks poor, select Another Purge.
UPDATED: July 20, 2023