How to enter a manual weight on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225
Learn how to enter a manual weight on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Manual weight is used if there is not a scale present or if the mail piece exceeds the capacity of the scale.
- Press Weigh / Rate.
- If a scale is present select Enter Manual Weight.
- Enter the pounds and select Set Pounds.
- Enter the ounces and select Set oz and Continue.
- Select the desired class by pressing the button next to the class name.
Important: If there is no value next to the class name, more information is needed. Follow the prompts for the options and/or services available for this class of service. If you are unsure whether a particular class is valid for the mail piece, visit the USPS website.
- When you are finished entering class options and fees, select Done.
- If you are using the optional moistener, place the flap along the moistener and move it towards the right.
- Place your envelope or tape sheet against the registration wall of the system and slide it to the right until the system grasps it. The system will print the digital indicia and eject the envelope.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021