Use the Weight Hold mode when the size of the mail piece covers the display screen. With Weight Hold mode activated, your mailstation™ holds the weight and postage amount in memory, and WH
appears in the top right-hand corner after you remove your mail piece from your scale.
There are two ways to activate Weight Hold Mode:
- Using the menu on your meter.
- Or using PC Meter Connect if your meter is set up to your PC.
To activate Weight Hold Mode through the menu on the meter, follow these steps:
- Press Menu.
- Press Review(Up). Your meter displays Change Setup?.
- Press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review(Up) until the screen reads Change Weight Hold Setup?.
- Press Enter/Yes. Your meter displays Turn On Weight Hold?.
- Press Enter/Yes. Your meter returns to the Main screen.
To activate Weight Hold Mode through PC Meter Connect, if your meter is connected to your PC, follow these steps:
- Select My Meter.
- Select Meter Settings.
- Select Weight Hold.
- In the Weight Hold field, select Yes from the drop-down options.
- Select Apply to save changes. A confirmation message displays.
: Sometimes you need to shut down and restart your meter as a final step to activate the Weight Hold option.
If your issue is not resolved, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: June 16, 2016