Updating a ZIP Code on the mailstation Series
Learn how to update the ZIP Code on the mailstation or mailstation2.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
The ZIP Code printed by your postage meter should be either your ZIP Code or the ZIP Code of the post office picking up your mail. If your postage meter prints the incorrect ZIP Code, a new one must be prepared for you by Pitney Bowes, and then downloaded onto your meter.
- Create a case for Pitney Bowes support to request that your new ZIP Code be prepared for you to download. Have your model number and the new ZIP Code ready. You cannot complete the rest of the steps until you have your new ZIP Code.
- Once your new ZIP Code is ready to download, make certain your meter is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press Funds.
- Press the Review (down) arrow twice.
- Press Enter/Yes when prompted Check amt available to download?.
- Press No twice when the balance displays.
- Press Enter/Yes if New Feature Available -Update? displays.
- Press Enter/Yes once the download is complete to return to your Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021