Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
To send mail internationally, select a country code after selecting the US International (Intl) class.
- Place your mailpiece on your scale.
- Select Class on your meter screen.
- Choose US Intl.
- Select your desired class. Find more information about classes on the USPS website.
- On the Enter Country Name or Country Code screen, select your destination country code using one of the following methods:
- Press a number on the keypad to cycle through to the corresponding letter. All countries starting with that letter display.
- Press the button to the left to select your country, and use the scroll buttons to view additional countries.
- Once you select your country, your screen displays rates for that country and class.
- Select your desired class.
- When the Ready screen appears, print your postage.
- See the USPS International Country Codes for the complete list of country codes for mail originating in the US.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021