Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) to scroll and select Use ink functions?
- Press Review (down) to scroll and select Print test pattern?
- When prompted, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your meter.
- When prompted, remove the envelope.
- At the prompt Is test pattern OK?, select the appropriate option:
- If your test pattern looks good, with no missing lines, press Enter/Yes. Your meter returns to the main screen.
- If your test pattern is poor, with missing lines, press No.
- Your meter cleans your printer nozzles.
- When your meter finishes the cleaning, go to Step 4 to run another test pattern. Repeat this process up to 3 times, if your print quality improves.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
- If your print quality does not improve, try Cleaning your print head .
- If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge:
UPDATED: February 16, 2021