You can remove piece count and postage value information from any account on your system. Important:
Once the accounting information is cleared, it cannot be retrieved. The account itself remains on the system. To print accounting reports prior to clearing accounting data, see How to print Single Account or Multi-Account Summary reports on the DM300C, DM400C, DM450C and DM475
To view and clear account totals:
- Press Menu.
- Select Accounts.
- If prompted for the supervisor password, enter it.
- Select View/Clear Account Totals.
- Select an account to edit:
- Enter the account number and press Enter, or
- Select the account from the list. If necessary, press the green down arrow button to scroll through the menu screens.
The account name, pieces, and value of the postage used is displayed.
- To clear the account, select Clear these Totals. The Confirm Clear Totals screen is displayed.
- Select Yes, Clear.
- To view or clear another account, select Yes to return to the Select Account to Clear screen and repeat. If you are finished clearing accounting data, select No.
UPDATED: February 22, 2021