Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
To print an ad with the date and time; but no postage indicia:
- Press Print Menu.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Ad, Date & Time.
- The Print Ad, Date & Time screen appears:
- If you already have an envelope ad selected as part of your meter stamp, that ad is shown next to the Ad selection. If this is the correct ad, continue with step 5.
- If you need to select an ad or change the selected ad, select Ad, then select Select an Ad. Choose an ad from the list provided. The meter then returns to the Print Ad, Date & Time screen.
- Place the envelope up against the registration wall of the system and slide it to the right until the system grasps it. The system prints the ad, time and date, and ejects the envelope/ tape sheet.
Note: Make sure you orient the mail piece so that the date and time prints on a blank section of the mail piece.
- Select Exit Ad Date & Time when finished to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021