Make sure Pitney Bowes knows that you are returning your meter.
- If a client service representative instructs you to return your meter for a replacement, you are covered.
- If you decide to return a meter on your own, we need to know about the return. We work closely with you to ensure a smooth transaction.
When you contact us, we explain the logistics of your specific return, and help make sure you have all the materials you need to pack and ship the meter back to us safely.
Contact Pitney Bowes to arrange a return: 1-844-256-6444
Refer to the diagram and directions below to properly prepare your system for shipment.
You will be using the following items:
- Shipping box
- Prepaid shipping label
- Foam packing (two sections)
- Small cardboard box
- Place the foam section with one large cutout into the bottom of the shipping box
- Place the meter into the foam section in the box
- Place the other foam section over the meter
- Place the weighing platform in a small cardboard box and place it in the appropriate cutout section of the foam
- Place the power cord in the cutout in the foam. Do not return the moistener, stacker, or ink cartridge.
- Close the top of the box and tape it securely
- Remove the old shipping label from the box (if you received a replacement unit box)
- Apply the shipping label
- Ship the meter using your local UPS carrier
If you have received a replacement system, do not ship back the moistener, stacker, power cord, scale, or ink cartridge.
UPDATED: September 25, 2018