Trend Micro Manual Virus Definition Updates
1. Go to the Trend Micro Download Center via an Internet-connected web browser.
b. Click on All Pattern Files
c. Click on Enterprise Pattern – Windows
d. Click either the filename link or the download icon (as shown) to download the zip file to the local computer hard drive.
2. Move the zip file to the top level of the C:\ drive on the target offline computer.
3. Double-click the icon on the desktop of the target offline computer.
4. You are presented with the update dialog box. Location of the AV file defaults to C:\
5. Type the name of the zip file placed on the C:\ drive in step 2 above (example below) and click Update PC.
6. When the AV update is complete, the following dialog box appears.
7. Double-check that the Trend icon in the Windows system tray (near the clock) is blue. During the update process it will change to red. A successful update turns the icon back to blue.
UPDATED: April 04, 2017