To clean the sealer brush:
- Open the feeder/WOW cover.
- Push down on the blue button and slide the blade/brush assembly out of the deck.
- Clean the moistener brush by running it under warm water. Blot the excess water from the brush after rinsing it.
- If needed, clean the wick and shield.
- Slide the assembly back onto the machine. It should click as it engages.
- Close the feeder/WOW cover.
If the sealer brush cannot be cleaned thoroughly, contact client support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 14, 2017