The DM475™ Weigh-On-The-Way® (WOW) module should automatically re-zero each time a WOW mode is selected. However, the WOW may not re-zero if:
- Vibration interference has occurred
- Something is touching the weighing area
- An air current from a vent or fan is directed at it
To successfully re-zero the WOW, follow these steps:
- Lift the cover and open the jam release lever.
- Check for material or debris in the WOW area.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes travel on.
- Reboot the machine, making sure that no one touches the mailing machine during boot up. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: September 19, 2016