An account must be created before using the departmental accounting feature to track postage on the DM300c™, DM400c™, DM450c™, or DM475™.
- Press Menu.
- Select Accounts.
Note: If the supervisor password is enabled, enter it to gain access to all of the accounting functions.
- Select Create New Account.
Note: If no accounts are present on the system, the system prompts to have at least one account to use accounting. Select Create an Account.
- Type in a name for the account. It can be up to 15 alphanumeric characters long. To access the keyboard, lift the keyboard cover.
- Select Accept.The New Account Created screen displays.
- If the supervisor and account passwords are enabled, there will be an option for adding an account password.
- Select Add Acct Password and enter the 4-digit password.
- Select Accept to return to the New Account Created screen.
- Select Number if you would like to change the number assigned to the account. Select a number from the list.
- Select Done to return to the Accounts screen.
- Press Home to return to the home screen.
If you require additional assistance, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: September 05, 2017