Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
You can print a test pattern when print quality is poor to see if the printhead is functioning properly.
- Press Menu.
- Press the down arrow.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Print Test Pattern.
- Select the media on which to print the test pattern, envelope or tape.
- When Is test pattern is OK? displays, select one of the following options:
- If the test print looks good, select Yes.
- If the test print looks poor, select No, clean nozzle. The system executes a purge. For more information, see How to clean the printer nozzle on the DM300C, DM400C, and more .
- When the Cleaning Complete screen displays (this may take a few moments), select Done to return to the Printer Maintenance menu.
UPDATED: October 29, 2021