Running a test print on the DM100i-DM225
Learn how to run a test print on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to print a test pattern and purge your meter:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Maintenance Mode.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Test Print.
- When prompted, insert an envelope.
- When the machine displays the test pattern OK prompt, do one of the following:
- If the test pattern is good (no broken lines), press Yes. The screen returns to the PM Maintenance menu.
- If the test pattern is not good (broken lines), press No. The system executes a purge. This may take a few moments. When finished, the machine prompts you to print a Test Print (see step 6).
- If the test pattern is not good or there is no print after running a purge, see Resolve poor print or no print on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225 .
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: June 22, 2023