Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
If you have purchased the standard accounting package, follow these steps to enable it:
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Turn Items On/Off.
- Select Accounting.
- Select Turn Accounting On.
- If prompted, enter the supervisor password.
- Select standard accounting (DM125 and DM225 only).
- Select Select an Account to create one or more accounts, as needed.
Note: You need to create at least one account to be able to run mail with accounting turned on.
- After creating accounts, press the Clear/Back key to return to the home screen.
UPDATED: September 28, 2018