To manage confirmation records that have not been uploaded:
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Confirmation Records. The Manage Confirmation Records screen displays. The choices are upload, view, delete, or add records.
Note: If this is the first time adding records on the system, only the Add Records option will appear.
- To upload records, select Upload Record. Any available USPS records will be uploaded.
- To view records that have not yet been sent to the USPS:
- Select View Record.
- Select the record from the list provided. The View Details for Records screen displays.
- Select OK when done viewing the details.
- To delete the record of an uploaded session:
- Select Delete Record.
- Select the record to be deleted from the list provided.
- At the confirmation prompt to delete, select Yes, Delete.
- To delete more records, select Yes at prompt. Otherwise, select No.
- To add records:
- Select Add Records. The Mail Must Be Rated Again screen displays.
- If you use the optional weighing platform, select Rate mail on scale.
- Select Enter manual weight to enter the weight manually.
- To edit the last three digits of the ZIP code or change the barcode number of a record that has not yet been uploaded:
- Press the green down arrow button.
- Select Edit Record.
- Select the record to be edited from the list provided.
- Edit the ZIP code or barcode.
- Press Enter when done.
UPDATED: September 03, 2020