UPS battery replacement procedure
This component is hot-swappable and can be replaced without powering down the UPS.
1. Remove the UPS front bezel.
2. Disconnect the battery leads.
3. Remove the battery bracket.
4. Remove the UPS battery modules.IMPORTANT
: Do not pull the battery leads when removing or installing the batteries.
To replace the component, reverse the removal procedure.IMPORTANT:
Charge the batteries for at least 24 hours before supplying backup power to
devices. The batteries charge to:
• 90% of their capacity within 4 hours
• 100% of their capacity within 24 hours
Subject: Failed UPS
Initial Details: Failed UPS
UPDATED: April 03, 2017