Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for the DM100i-DM225
Find the answers to frequently asked questions for the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Find answers to the most common questions we get asked about DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225. Select a question to see the answer.
- Where can I find the DM100i, DM200L Operator Guide?
- Where can I find the DM125, DM225 Operator Guide?
- My meter does not print well or at all. What should I do?
- How do I add postage to my meter?
- Can I still run my meter if I see "Low Battery" or "Battery Urgent" messages?
- How do I replace my ink cartridge? How do I get a new ink cartridge?
- My DM125 or DM225 displays the message "Waste Tank Near Full" or "Waste Tank Full". How do I get a new waste pad?
- How do I install my meter?
- Can I still run mail if my DM100i or DM200L displays the message "Waste Tank Near Full"?
- How do I get a new waste pad if my DM100i or DM200L displays the message "Waste Tank Full"?
- I see the message "Connection Due" or "Connection Required" or "Connection Required by Post." What should I do?
Don't see an answer for your question? Provide an answer to Did this article answer your question? below and let us know what your question is.
UPDATED: September 22, 2021