Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for the mailstation series
Find answers to the most common questions we get asked about the mailstation and mailstation2. Select a question to see the answer.
- Where can I find the operator guide?
- How do I add postage to my meter?
- My meter does not print well or at all. What should I do?
- My meter has a SmartLink device with an internet cable plugged in. If my meter does not work, what should I do?
- Can I still run postage on my meter if I see "Low Battery" or "Battery Urgent" messages?
- If I see the message "Connection Due" or "Connection Required" or "Connection Required by Post," what should I do?
- Can I still run mail if I see the message "Waste Tank Near Full"?
- I see the message "Waste Tank Full". How do I get a new waste tray?
- How do I return my meter and transfer my funds?
Don't see an answer for your question? Provide an answer to Did this article answer your question? below and let us know what your question is.
UPDATED: August 04, 2021