Follow these steps to clean your printer nozzles:
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) to scroll and select Use ink functions?
- Press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (down) to scroll and select Clean Printer Nozzles?
- Press Enter/Yes. The message Preparing ink please wait... displays while the meter performs the cleaning.
- When prompted, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your meter.
- When prompted, remove the envelope.
- At the prompt Is test pattern OK?, select the appropriate option:
- If your test pattern is good, without broken lines or smeared ink, press Enter/Yes. Your meter returns to the main screen.
- If your test pattern is not good, run the Clean Printer Nozzles? maintenance function again:
- Press Clear/Back.
- Return to Step 2 and repeat the Clean Printer Nozzles? function up to 3 times, if needed, to improve poor print quality.
If your print quality does not improve, try Cleaning your print head
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021