Printing a funds report on the DM100i-DM225
Learn how to print a funds report on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to print your Funds Report:
- Press Funds.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Print Funds Report
- When your machine prompts you to insert an envelope, insert an envelope or tape sheet. Your machine prints your funds report.
- Press Clear or Home to return to your Home screen.
- Used: The total amount used over the lifetime of the meter.
- Available: The amount currently available to print.
- Total Pieces: The total number of pieces run over the lifetime of your meter.
- Control Sum: The total of the amount used and available.
- Batch Count: The current Batch Count.
- Batch Value: The current Batch Total.
- PBI Serial No.: The serial number of your meter.
- Account No.: The PB Postage™ account number.
- The date and time you printed your report.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022