How to use the scale on the DM300C, DM400C, and more
Learn how to use use the scale on the DM300C, DM400C, DM450C, and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
To use the scale:
- Verify that "lb and oz" is shown under the "Scale" on the display. If "lb and oz" is not shown on the display:
- Press Weigh/Rate.
- Select Rate the Mail on Scale.
- Place the mail piece on the scale. The weight of the mail piece will appear on the top line of the display and valid classes and rates for the weight will be displayed.
- Select the desired class by pressing the button next to the class name (use the scroll buttons to see additional rates).
- If there is no value next to the class name, more information is needed. Follow the prompts for the options and/or services available for this class of service. The last screen is usually Services, which lists special services such as COD and Insurance.
- When finished selecting all the class options and fees, press Enter.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021